So like all the Moody men we don't really talk....I mean we talk its not just grunts and groans but we really dint talk about feelings. Well as of late Ry has had some hard times at work and he has been on my mind a lot. Ry and I are a lot a like we like the same things and we (well I want) to do the same job he is doing. Ry has always been there for me and mine and has always listened when I just needed to vent.
I am not sure if will even see this or not but I just wanted him to know that I have been thinking about him a lot. I hope everything works out for him in the end. Love ya bro!
My Brother Ryan!
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Posted by Team Moody at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thank you Tyson. I appreciate the thought. It can be difficult to work with some people.
Post a Comment